Tamil Speaking Trainer -
(Selangor - Petaling Jaya)
* Responsible for planning, implementing, facilitating and conducting Marketing and Training Activities, especially in Tamil-speaking Group.
* To develop training modules and materials in Tamil market segment.
* To organize and implement effective and creative events such as National Award Nights, Regional Award Events, Family Days, Launching etc.
* To monitor and/or assist in the progress and development of marketing collaterals development and other below the lines activities, i.e. product booklet, products leaflets, magazine etc.
* To be involved in brainstorm regarding branding and advertising strategies plans.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree holder in related discipline
* Candidate with MLM working experience is an added advantage
* Must be able to speak and write in Tamil and should also be fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (Both Spoken and Written)
* Confident and articulate
* Passionate about training and public speaking
* Good interpersonal skills at all level
* Self-motivated, energetic, creative and good leadership qualities
* Able to work independently and as a strong team player
* IT literate (Familiar with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)
* Willing to work long hours, travel locally and abroad extensively
* Must possess own transport
* Below the age of 40 are encouraged to apply
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidates are required to write-in, or e-mail to:
Alliance Teamwork Marketing Sdn Bhd
10th Floor, Menara Merais,
No.1, Jalan 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Attn: Stephanie Ng