Nation-building Through Education
At Kumon, what we value most is every individual child. We aim to develop each and every child's potential to the maximum through the Kumon Method of Learning. Being the world's largest education franchising business with more than 4 million Kumon Students in 45 countries, we invite individuals with strong passion for education and children to join us to realize our vision of Nation-building through Education.
Join us to discover a meaningful career that endeavours you to fulfill the individual child's goals and dreams.
ENGLISH SPECIALIST - BASED IN KL HEAD OFFICE
(Kuala Lumpur - Bukit Damansara)
* Design and conduct English Language training sessions, seminars and tutorials for Instructors
* Research, analyze and identify methodology in English Language to enhance Instructors’ instruction skills
* Continuously develop and revise training materials
* Assist to coordinate, plan and organize company activities and conferences for instructors or students in order to recognize their efforts and enhance their knowledge
* Possesses a recognized degree or professional qualification in English Language
* Good interpersonal and presentation skills with strong command of spoken and written English
* 2 years of training or teaching experiences in English Language
* Energetic, resourceful, meticulous, self-motivated and a good team player
* Fresh graduates of relevant qualification background are welcomed to apply for trainee positions
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
All positions and remuneration package will commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants are invited to write or fax in your detailed resume with expected salary and contact numbers to:
Kumon Asia & Oceania Pte. Ltd.
Human Resources & Administration Team
Lot 13A-01, Level 13A,
No. 8, Jalan Damanlela,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.