St. Lorraine English Kindergarten
We are St. Lorraine Educational Institute, a group of 9 schools (kindergarten, primary and secondary schools) in Hong Kong and China looking for talented and motivated individuals to fill leadership roles for our schools in China.
We have close ties with overseas primary schools in the U.K. and USA as well as links with Cambridge University and Stanford University.
Head Teacher / Administrator for Kindergarten
(China - Guangdong Province)
* Candidates will start training with the day-to-day administration of the school, working up to head-teacher/principal of a kindergarten within 1-2 years time. Hired candidates will be expected to be well-rounded, taking on both curriculum duties and day to day school administration issues. Candidates should understand that they are being groomed to lead the school in 1-2 years time (candidates who mature earlier will obviously take leadership roles before that).
* Candidate must possess at least 1) a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in related fields, AND 2) a RSA/TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate.
* Excellent command of Mandarin/Cantonese & English.
* At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Must be Computer literate.
Any questions can be written to: email@example.com